Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Way to Drink Wine? #unionwine #PureWow



I was reading my emails this morning and discovered a PureWow that I was really interested in for the summer! Catchy subtitle-30 Summer Essentials under $30! So I clicked on the link and found several things that I want and one very interesting item I wanted to share with you just in case you don't subscribe to PureWow! 

I was as skeptical as PureWow was too! But I've drank champagne in a can before, so it's not out of the realm for WINE to be in a can, right? Well, Union Wine Company in Oregon has done the unthinkable with their rose', pinot noir and pinot gris wines. They claim the quality of the wine is not compromised by the aluminum in the can because they have taken care of that. The can has a liner inside! Clever! So I say, let's try it soon. 




It retails for $24 for a pack of 4-375mL cans (which adds up to about two glasses of wine in each can). 

Tasting notes from the company are as follows:

Underwood Rose'-strawberry, watermelon, and peach

Underwood Pinot Noir-cherries, raspberries, and chocolate

Underwood Pinot Gris-peach, grapefruit, and pear

Click here to read all the FAQ's about this new way to drink wine!

Pinkies Down!




No comments:

Post a Comment