Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Frank Family Vineyards Wine Dinner at DCC! #FrankFamilyWine



Don and I found this treasure of wine in 2012, the summer he proposed to me in Sonoma. We had ventured over the mountains to Napa and just stopped at anything that looked inviting. Frank Family Vineyards was one of the tasting rooms we stopped that day. We were very pleased that we did! All their wines are fabulous!

So Don surprised me and made reservations for a Tuesday night in September. I was so excited knowing that we would have a fabulous night of fun, food, wine, and togetherness (even though I had to teach school the next day)!


Here we are outside their tasting room in Napa.


Inside the tasting room by an unusual barrel of sorts!


Here's our menu for the evening! The chef out-shined himself this night!


These are the wines at the 6:30 reception.





During the dinner, we had the following wines! I have provided links to each so that you can read about the ones you are interested in buying. Let me tell you there wasn't one bottle I wouldn't buy. 





Zinfandel Port, Napa Valley NV 



The entire evening was wonderful. We sat by one couple that had traveled all over the world tasting wine. They were full of stories about their travels.

Thank you Aaron Benson for planning this wonderful evening and thank you honey for taking us to an amazing wine dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment