Sunday, June 26, 2016

Time Out in Big Sur! Ventana Inn and Spa #ventanainn





Don and I took a day to explore the Big Sur region. I had never been there and kept looking for a "town" somewhere to eat, maybe do a little shopping for something special! We kept driving and driving through these beautiful wooded highways along the coast. At times we would see the ocean and at times there were just trees with many places to stop your car and take off through the wooded trails.


I had researched this Inn to maybe stay one night! Haha! Rooms begin at $975 and go up! Oh it's gorgeous and maybe for a honeymoon, but already been there, done that (in Santa Barbara that is)!

So we had a beautiful lunch on the patio! This photo is from the table at which we sat. The first is behind me, the second/third in front of me!


That's the Pacific behind the glass of Rosé.
That's better! Two happy wine lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment