Monday, February 17, 2014

October Winecation-Last Day-Headed Back to SoCal-Preston of Dry Creek Winery and Vineyards


Preston of Dry Creek Winery and Vineyards

The tasting room/farmhouse!

Preston Winery is an organic farm and winery founded in the 1970s and over the years their wine has become one of the handmade, homegrown food products to enjoy. They are dedicated to the wise use and care of the land so they may serve their communities good wine and food.

Here's what we tasted!



L. Preston is a Rhone blend ($25).
Sauvignon Blanc was good.

Not sure what this was and I can't find anything about wines on their website other than they make wines.
Petite Sirah
Madame Preston ($24) which is a blend of Rousanne,  Grenache Blanc, and Marsanne.

Not sure I'll go back here! I think they are more into food than wine. I did buy a Viognier that I haven't opened yet. I hope it's what I remember it to be.

Headed back to SoCal now!

No comments:

Post a Comment