Friday, October 2, 2015

NYC Trip with the Bowers!

via internet

I love New York City and although I've only been there twice in my life, it still is a city that mesmerizes me with how much there is to do, to see, to eat, to experience, to live! When my oldest daughter said they would be there in August and my husband said he had a business trip the same week, we quickly made plans to vacay together while the husbands were at meetings. We planned where to stay and when to arrive near each other's flight. Don didn't arrive until Thursday evening after his business in Albany. So my room at the Hyatt Grand Central was party central for my 10 and 12 year old granddaughters!



Natalie and I had the whole trip plan as far as eating goes. We had made reservations at several places before arriving in NYC.

Here are the places we ate that are a must when in NYC! BTW, it was restaurant week-a big plus for us!


IL Cantinori, a Tuscan cuisine upscale restaurant that wasn't stuffy at all!


Laduree SOHO, a French tea room that the little girlies just loved! One of only three in the USA. 


Koi-Bryant Park, a traditional Japanese restaurant enhanced with modern California accents.


Le District, an amazing French-inspired market of "culinary-specific food stations, highly anticipated restaurants, and a fresh grocery curated by our talented chefs and taste-makers."



Chelsea Market, a fun warehouse full of shops and places to eat.

 I'll stop here and get to the wine next time! There's so much to share!

Until then!


Parker's taking us somewhere else to eat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment