Friday, March 21, 2014

Savor Dallas! This weekend! March 22, 2014 #worldwineevents #dallasarboretum #savordallas




I know it might be last minute, but there's still a chance for those who want to Savor Dallas to buy tickets to the International Grand Tasting this Saturday night. Here are the details!


 I just happened to find out about this event in an email from The Juice for Fort Worth and Dallas! I love that email! Every time it comes in my inbox, I click on it first so I can begin to make plans for upcoming wine events in the area! I highly recommend getting on their email list (if you like wine like me).

Savor Dallas is an event that offers a chance to taste and experience over 400 wines, beer, spirits, food and the arts all in one venue. Dozens of famous chefs from the metroplex with their delectable cuisine come together that night for those that appreciate fine flavors.  

Events before Saturday night are taking place now. The first event was at the Dallas Arboretum, which was a private wine and food tour of Dallas Blooms! That is something to see if you haven't already experienced it!


There's also an Arts District Wine Stroll tonight, but it is sold out! It looks fun though. You can begin wherever you like such as the Nasher Sculpture Center,  the Meyerson Symphony Center, or the Plaza of the Cathedral. You can visit all three for this upscale happy hour, or stay at one place and enjoy the wines!

Savor Dallas also offers other events on Saturday. There's a winemaker tasting panel at Bob's Steak and Chop House/Omni Hotel, but I believe it is sold out.

There is however a Reserve Tasting Saturday night at 5-6:30 in the Ballroom D, third floor of the Kay Bailey Convention Center. You can also purchase a VIP Tasting ticket, which gets you into the Reserve Tasting, and early entry into the International Grand Tasting.

Check out their website now to purchase a ticket for the Saturday night event. It looks to be a fun-filled night of people enjoying food and drink, with art! Can't get much better than that!

I know you're probably wondering where has this girl been! Well, not in Dallas all my life! But I'm here now and want to savor all I can! 

Savor Dallas!




No comments:

Post a Comment