Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Official! I'm the Wine Wrangling Woman! #yozostudio




Thank you to Shannon Vindiola for designing and using her letterpress skills to create my beautiful new "business cards". Although I don't have a business, when people ask about my blog, I wanted to show them something they would remember!

I met Shannon at a party last year and had seen her business card and thought it was so cool. I knew if I ever had some created, she would be the one to design and letterpress it! Here's her card! It has lime green on the back!


So a year later, and many wines tasted in that time, along with over a hundred and forty blogs, I decided it was time to decide on a card! I had some ideas, but nothing that would come close to hers. Being the expert she is, so I left it up to her and I have to say, she's awesome! Here's what she designed for me!

First, I got this cool box with a beautiful teal satin ribbon tied around it and a glimpse of what the card looks like.



Then I opened the box to reveal the cutest, thickest, letterpressed cards ever!




They are the BEST! I can't wait to hand one to someone, which will give me the opportunity to tell them where these came from! I am so excited!



I truly believe what she says at the top of the page about "how you say something is just as important as what you say!"

Thank you Shannon!

(And my hubby for getting all this done for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment