Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chateau Malescot St. Excupery 2006 Margaux

I just had THE best Bordeaux wine I have ever had! And I can't stop drinking it. Every time my husband pours a glass and leaves the room for a few minutes, he comes back to an empty glass because I have drank it all. It is so smooth and goes down so easily that I can't resist it. 
This wine is undoubtedly the best red wine I have had in days. It can be traced all the way back to 1616. It is predominately Cabernet Sauvignon, with Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Cab Franc.  "Smoke, tobacco, cassis, cocoa and herbs with a sprig of mint created the perfume. With 4 hours of air, from time combined in the decanter and glass, the wine doesn't lose that dry sensation from the tannins. The cassis filled finish will probably always be on the austere side of the style range for Malescot St. Exupery." And we didn't even decanter it. We just drank it right from the bottle (well poured in a glass). You want a great red wine to drink tonight? Run out and get this wine! You will thank me for it within minutes of drinking it! It is $60 a bottle, but worth every penny! I can guarantee it! 
Someone gave us this wine, and I'm about to call them and thank them over and over! It is that awesome! It sells for about $60 a bottle and every ounce is delicious!!!!!!
Drink up and enjoy! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment