Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Time I Drank It!

After my Chardonnay Sugar Scrub at the Broadmoor Hotel Resort and Spa, I joined the rest of the group at the Hotel Bar by the lake. It was a beautiful day considering there was snow on the ground five days earlier.
All the ladies wanted to know how the spa experience was and what I brought back with me. In my last post I showed a picture of the body moisturizer I had bought. It really does have a hint of grapes to the aroma. After having any kind of massage or treatment at a spa, they always tell you to drink a lot of water. Well, I did... along with a glass of Chardonnay as well. 

The wine I chose was Markham Chardonnay, Napa Valley. It is balanced with vanilla, baked apple, tropical fruit, and lemon with a rich, generous finish.


It sells for $18 a bottle on their beautiful website. I feel like this is a reasonable price for a good wine. It can be paired with your delicious risotto or with something simple such as barbecue. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment