Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chandon and Sofia Celebrate Good Times!

Celebrating good times seems to be the theme of May! Memorial Day, graduations, recitals, birthdays, soccer tournaments, you name it, there is a reason to celebrate. My oldest daughter turned me onto these new designed bottles of Chandon sparkling wine. So nautical chic on our harbor cruise in Newport Beach on Memorial Day. It's sleek red, white and blue design make it a limited edition for the "All American Summer". So grab yours now! It's only $22 for the 750ml or just $5 for these pictured below.
Limited Edition Brut Classic 2013
Another stylish effervescent is the Sofia Blanc de Blancs blend in stylish pink 187 milliliter cans, also available in a 4-pack chic pink box! These sell for $5. Francis Ford Coppola created this as a tribute to his daughter, Sofia! We enjoyed these on our harbor cruise as well!

Sofia Blanc de Blancs

Wow! That school year went by fast and I wasn't even there everyday! Here are pics from my latest treks beginning in mid-May by going to Beaumont, TX to my youngest daughter's home to see the babies (5 years old and 20 months). We had a pre-K graduation and a dance recital to celebrate. 



Then I headed out to Bakersfield, CA to my oldest daughter's home to see the girls (8 and 10 years old) to celebrate the end of school and the 10 year old's birthday on Memorial Day.


I was one tired Nina (the oldest three call me Nina, the 20 month old calls me La) by the time I got home after being gone for 12 days. But it was a good tired! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment